Heating & Plumbing Blog values your privacy. While we may require some of your data to provide you with excellent service, we observe a strict set of rules that will safeguard you, your data and your relationship with us.
- We will only ask you for data that we require for service.
- We do not sell or rent your personal data.
- We exercise extreme caution about the disclosure of personal data.
- If possible, we aggregate gathered data to enable us to provide the service without the need to save personally identifiable data.
Heating & Plumbing Blog operates this site. This privacy notice defines the privacy practices of our site, the data that we gather, and how we utilize them.
We gather data from you once you sign-up on our site, or filled out a form. When registering on our site, we may ask you your name, contact number or email address. But it is possible for you to access this site anonymously.
Why do we gather your data?
All data gathered from you may be utilized in any of these ways:
- To create a tailor-fit experience
- To make a better and more efficient website
- To enhance our customer service
- To handle and manage transactions
All data, both private and public, will never be sold, leased, exchanged, or given to a third party or any other company without first seeking your consent, and also:
- In administering promotions, contests, surveys, or other features of this site
- In sending periodic newsletters or emails
We enforce several security measures to ensure the safety and security of your personally identifiable data. We provide you the use of a secure server.
Cookies are small text files that a service provider or a website transfers to the hard drive of your computer via the web browser that allows the site to remember your browser the next time you visit as well as to gather some information.
We utilize cookies to know and store your preferences for the next time you visit, monitor advertisements and collect aggregate data regarding site interaction and traffic to offer you a better and more efficient site for future visits. We may work with third parties to help us better understand our visitors.
We don’t sell, rent, or transfer your personally identifiable data to third parties except the ones involved in the administration and management of our site. If needed, we may likewise disclose your data as required by the law or to protect the safety and rights of our visitors and property.